Are you ready to be a part of our 2023 Red Energy Newcastle Knights Dance Squad?
The Newcastle Knights Dance Squad are holding tryouts for our upcoming season and we are looking for dancers across all areas! With choreography in poms, commercial and hip hop; 2023 will see the fresh new squad bringing the heat for your game day entertainment!
If you are enthusiastic, athletic and committed to being part of a highly trained all-around dance team, then you'll fit right in.
We're seeking highly motivated and talented individuals who have a passion for performance and are dedicated to becoming professional Club Ambassadors.
Your role will include representing the Newcastle Knights on game days, plus a variety of corporate, community and charity events across the year.
When: 6pm on Tuesday, 13 December 2022
Where: McDonald Jones Stadium, 294 Turton Road, Broadmeadow
Applicants will be selected based on several criteria including:
- Dance ability
- Dance style
- Physical fitness
- Personality & Professionalism
To be considered for a position in the 2023 Newcastle Knights Dance Squad, applicants must be:
- Over 18 years of age (as of Thursday, 9 March 2023)
- Own a current driver's license
- Available for all Newcastle Knights home games (see the draw)
- Available for all training sessions, once a week, held on a Tuesday evening
- Available for community appearances (both charity and paid)
- Have the ability to perform routines with 4-6 hours of rehearsal
- Have a positive attitude and show flexibility & commitment in all aspects of this position
Applicants will be required to download and complete the audition form. This includes important information regarding the format of the audition process. Once completed, please email it to email@example.com, along with a current full-length photograph that will remain the property of the Newcastle Knights.
Alternatively, you can mail the form to:
PO Box 152
Wickham, NSW, 2293
All applications must be in by 5pm, Monday, 12 December 2022.
Should you require further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.