Adam O'Brien has named his 21-man squad for our clash with the Titans at CBUS Super Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
In incredibly positive news for the Club, Kalyn Ponga has been named to return from off-season shoulder surgery at fullback.
Ponga has worked incredibly hard over the course of the off-season, with his return coming just in time for the trip to the Gold Coast this week.
In more positive news scans have revealed David Klemmer has avoided a serious knee complaint, with the front rower named to start in the front row alongside Daniel Saifiti.
Blake Green has also been named to start his first game of the season, with Connor Watson alongside him in the halves.
Project Ponga: KP's road to recovery
1. Kalyn Ponga - Allara Learning
2. Starford To'a - A Plus Contracting
3. Enari Tuala - M&J Chickens
4. Gehamat Shibasaki - East Coast Building and Pest
5. Hymel Hunt - East Coast Building and Pest
6. Connor Watson - Fast Fuel Meals
7. Blake Green - Kelly Suzuki Cardiff
8. David Klemmer - Mine Super
9. Jayden Brailey (c) - Musclepharm
10. Daniel Saifiti (c) - Greg Tapp Printing
11. Tyson Frizell - Wellman Strata
12. Mitch Barnett - Hunter Imaging
13. Sauaso Sue - Brydens Lawyers
14. Chris Randall - Taylors Outdoor Power Equipment
15. Pasami Saulo - NBN News
16. Josh King - Triple M 102.9
17. Brodie Jones - Reflections Holiday Parks
18. Jack Johns
19. Brayden Musgrove
20. Simi Sasagi
21. Garrett Smith