nib Newcastle Knights coach Adam O'Brien has named exciting fullback Tex Hoy to make his NRL debut this weekend.
The Knights face the Panthers on Sunday with Hoy replacing the suspended Kalyn Ponga.
That isn't the only change to the team, with Connor Watson starting at hooker following an ACL injury to Jayden Brailey.
This sees Chris Randall join the bench in what will be his NRL debut.
Sione Mata'utia returns from injury to replace Mitch Barnett (neck) who was injured in Round 2's win over the Wests Tigers.
Meanwhile, O'Brien has stuck with Enari Tuala and Gehamat Shibasaki in the centres, following strong performances in the opening two rounds, with Bradman Best in jersey 18.
Joey and AOB: Rookies to watch, spine plan, leadership
1. Tex Hoy brought to you by - East Coast Building and Pest
2. Edrick Lee brought to you by - Reflections Holiday Parks
3. Enari Tuala brought to you by - O'Bryan Electrical & Solar
4. Gehamat Shibasaki brought to you by - Westfield Kotara
5. Hymel Hunt brought to you by - Kelly Suzuki Cardiff
6. Kurt Mann brought to you by - Greg Tapp Printing
7. Mitchell Pearce brought to you by - Wellman Strata
8. David Klemmer brought to you by - M&J Chickens
9. Connor Watson brought to you by - Knights Digital
10. Daniel Saifiti brought to you by - Port Hunter Conveyors
11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon brought to you by - Wests
12. Sione Mata'utia brought to you by - MusclePharm
13. Herman Ese'ese brought to you by - Allara Learning
14. Chris Randall brought to you by - NBN News
15. Jacob Saifiti brought to you by - Mine Super
16. Tim Glasby brought to you by - Triple M 102.9
17. Aidan Guerra brought to you by - Brydens Lawyers
18. Bradman Best
19. Brodie Jones
20. Mason Lino
21. Pasami Saulo
Date: Sunday, May 31
Location: Campbelltown Stadium
NRL kick-off: 4.05pm