Do you think you have what it takes to be the next Red Energy Newcastle Knights Cheerleader?
If you are enthusiastic, athletic, can confidently represent the Newcastle Knights and are committed to being a part of a highly trained dance team, then we want you!
The Newcastle Knights are seeking highly motivated & talented individuals who have a passion for performance and are dedicated to becoming professional Club ambassadors. This will include representing the Newcastle Knights on game days and at a variety of corporate, community and charity events across the season.
Applicants will be selected based on several criteria including:
- Dance ability
- Physical fitness
- Personality & Professionalism.
The Newcastle Knights will be holding auditions for the 2020 cheerleading team on Tuesday 17th December at McDonald Jones Stadium, 294 Turton Road, Broadmeadow at 6pm.
To be considered for a position in the 2020 Newcastle Knights Cheerleading team, applicants must be:
- Over 18 years of age, as of 1st March 2020 & possess a current drivers licence
- Available for all Newcastle Knights home games
- Available for all training sessions, generally once a week, on a Tuesday evening
- Available for community appearances (both charity and paid)
- Have the ability to perform routines with 4-6 hours rehearsal
- Have a positive attitude and show flexibility & commitment in all aspects of this position.
Applicants will be required to download the below audition form which includes important information regarding the format of the audition process and return it to email@example.com along with a current full length photograph which will remain the property of the Newcastle Knights. Alternatively, please mail the form to:
32 Industrial Drive
Mayfield, NSW, 2304
All applications must be in by 5pm, Monday 16 December.
Should you require further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sally Harper on 02 4028 9100