Four Newcastle Knights have been named in the NSW U16s Blues side to play the curtain raiser match in game one of the State of Origin.
Jock Madden and Pheonix Crossland will play in the halves with Brock Gardener and Tom Baker also joining their Harold Matthews teammates.
NSW Blues Under 16s:
1. John Paul Nohra (Parramatta Eels)
2. William Kei (Parramatta Eels)
3. Bronson Xerri (Cronulla Sharks)
4. Max Lehmann (Manly Sea Eagles)
5. Cliff Lea'aetoa (Parramatta Eels)
6. Jock Madden (Newcastle Knights)
7. Pheonix Crossland (Newcastle Knights)
8. Mathew Dragisic (Canberra Raiders)
9. Kyle Schneider (Parramatta Eels)
10. Franklin Pele (Cronulla Sharks)
11. Shawn Blore (Penrith Panthers)
12. Mateo Tatola (Balmain Tigers)
13. Brock Gardner (Newcastle Knights)
14. Isaac Longmuir (Cronulla Sharks)
15. Tom Baker (Newcastle Knights)
16. Lindsay Smith (Penrith Panthers)
17. Egan Butcher (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
18. Harry Duggan (Parramatta Eels)
Head Coach: Brad Fittler
Assistant Coach: Mark O'Meley
The team goes into camp at Narrabeen this weekend in preparation for the clash. Kick-off for the match is 5:55pm.