Knights 2016 cheerleader auditions
Do you have what it takes to be a Newcastle Knights cheerleader in 2016?
The Newcastle Knights seek highly motivated and talented individuals who have a passion for performance and are dedicated to becoming professional club ambassadors. This will include representing the Newcastle Knights on game days and at a variety of corporate, community and charity events across the season.
The cheerleading team will be under new direction from Alex Tsambos, a highly trained dancer and performer with 15 years experience in dance tuition including more than eight years experience within the NRL as a club ambassador.
Applicants will be selected based on several criteria including:
- Dance ability
- Physical fitness
- Personality and professionalism
The Newcastle Knights will hold auditions for the 2016 Knights cheerleading team on Wednesday February 3 at Hunter Stadium, 294 Turton Road, Broadmeadow at 6.30pm.
To be considered for a position in the 2016 Newcastle Knights cheerleading team, applicants must be:
- Over 18 years of age, as of March 1 2016 and possess a current drivers licence
- Available for all Newcastle Knights home games
- Available for all training sessions, generally once a week, on a Tuesday evening
- Available for community appearances (both charity and paid)
- Have the ability to perform routines with 4-6 hours rehearsal
- Have a positive attitude and show flexibility and commitment in all aspects of this position
Applicants will be required to download the audition form which includes important information regarding the format of the audition process and return it to email@example.com along with a current full length photograph which will remain the property of the Newcastle Knights. Alternatively, please mail your application to:
32 Industrial Drive
Mayfield NSW, 2304
Download application form HERE.
Should you require further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sally Harper on 02 4028 9100.