For fans who can’t make it to every home game, the Newcastle Knights has some great options with its exciting partial Membership plans launched on Thursday.
Busy Knights supporters can now Stay True as a Newcastle Knights Member with the new range of partial season Membership packages
Three and six game options are available at competitive prices to ensure people will save money compared to casual pricing while experiencing the benefits
- 6 game general admission $115 or $23 over five months
New in 2016 and perfect for the busy Knights fan, a six game general admission Memberships is the most affordable way to support the Club and catch the big games at Hunter Stadium.
- 3 game gold reserved seat $95 or $19 over five months
Get a taste of the full Membership experience by taking in three massive games of your choice in your own reserved seat. Stay True as a Member, save money on games and skip the ticket line.
- 6 game gold club Membership $180 or $36 over five months
The six game gold Membership is the perfect combination of flexibility and reserved seat Membership. Secure your seat in the western grandstand and attend six games of your choice.
(Adult prices are listed. Concession and childrens prices are also available.)
Partial Membership packages also allow Knights supporters to take advantage of full Membership benefits including:
- 2016 Member Cap, Member card, lanyard and bumper sticker
- Opportunity to purchase exclusive 2016 Club Membership merchandise
- 10 per cent Club Member discount on Knights merchandise
- Exclusive Club Member communications
- Entry to Club Member events
- Voting rights for Members’ Player of the Year
- Exclusive partner/corporate rewards and offers
- Early ticket purchase access to major Rugby League events and Knights NRL finals matches
- Each Membership also includes Club Member Pricing- a 10 per cent off box office prices for Knights home games. By simply showing your Membership card at a Ticketmaster box office, or by entering your Member barcode number when purchasing online*, you will receive 10 percent off match day tickets to Knights home games at Hunter Stadium.
Payment made easy:
Members who purchase their Membership with a Visa or MasterCard credit card or a debit card will be enrolled in the Defenders’ Auto-Renewing Payment Plan.
Becoming a Defender is the ultimate way to help the Club succeed. You can still pay in one-lump-sum, but without the hassle of having to renew annually. You can also choose to pay over equal monthly instalments if this is preferable.
There is also a brand new Member website and portal, which is easy to access and use, and will provide Members with more control over their Membership.
When joining, new Members with reserved seat Memberships will now be able to select their actual seats at the time of purchase.
Become a Member today:
Click here for more information or to sign up.
Phone: 1300 465 644