The Newcastle Knights is proud to launch its official merchandise range to be worn in the 2016 NRL season.
In conjunction with the new range, the Club also unveils the new look online Knights Club Shop. The completely refurbished site now offers a streamlined system that has been optimised for expanding technologies and mobile shopping.
The 2016 merchandise range offers traditional colours and products with some new styles certain to appeal to Members and supporters.
- Major Sponsor Newpave remains on centre chest and in addition, on the upper back of the jersey and training gear.
- Huntlee is a new sponsor announcement and the logo is placed at the centre sternum position.
- The new away jersey offers a modern take on the traditional 2001 design.
- For the first time alternate jerseys such as Away and Auckland Nines are available in 4 and 5XL.
- 2016 “Stay True” logo is included on all 2016 apparel.
- Kids sizes are now available in training gear and a broader winter range.
- Can’t decide on a gift for the avid fan? Why not take advantage of the new E-Gift vouchers.
The majority of items are now available with others offered as exclusive pre-sale, with delivery either before Christmas or early in the New Year. This means loyal supporters are guaranteed their gear in time for the new season.
As with previous years, current 2016 members will receive a 10 per cent discount on all of the 2016 range. Simply click here to login using your unique Member number and password to begin shopping.
For further information, contact the Shop on 1300 465 644.