Are you ready to be apart of our 2024 Red Energy Newcastle Knights Dance Squad?
The Newcastle Knights Dance Squad are holding tryouts for our upcoming season and we are looking for dancers across all areas! With choreography in poms, commercial & hip hop, 2024 will see the fresh new squad bringing the heat for your game day entertainment!
If you are enthusiastic, athletic, can confidently represent the Newcastle Knights and are committed to being part of a highly trained all round dance team, then we want you!
The Newcastle Knights are seeking highly motivated & talented individuals who have a passion for performance and are dedicated to becoming professional Club Ambassadors. Your role will include representing the Newcastle Knights on game days and at a variety of corporate, community and charity events across the year.
Applicants will be selected based on several criteria including:
• Dance ability
• Dance style
• Physical fitness
• Personality & Professionalism
The Newcastle Knights will be holding auditions for the 2024 Dance Squad on Tuesday, 12 December 2023 at McDonald Jones Stadium, 294 Turton Road, Broadmeadow at 6pm.
To be considered for a position in the 2024 Newcastle Knights Dance Squad, applicants must be:
• Over 18 years of age, as of Thursday, 7 March 2024 & possess a current drivers license
• Available for all Newcastle Knights home games
• Available for all training sessions, once a week, held on a Tuesday evening
• Available for community appearances (both charity and paid)
• Have the ability to perform routines with 4-6 hours rehearsal
• Have a positive attitude and show flexibility & commitment in all aspects of this position
Applicants will be required to download and complete the below audition form which includes important information regarding the format of the audition process and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a current full-length photograph which will remain the property of the Newcastle Knights. Alternatively, you can mail the form to:
PO Box 152
Wickham, NSW, 2293
All applications must be in by 5pm, Monday 11 December 2023.
Should you require further details, please contact email@example.com.