This Season, nearly $180k was raised across 14 charitable organisations in the 50-50 Charity Raffle at the nib Newcastle Knights home games.
The impressive results almost double last year's total prize pool of $91,528.
What is the 50-50 Charity Raffle?
The 50-50 Charity Raffle aims to raise significant funds for charities and good causes by partnering with sporting clubs and teams, event owners and charity partners.
50% of the prize pool raised at each fundraising raffle goes to one lucky ticket holder. The remaining 50% goes directly towards charitable purposes.
- NRL Round 3 v Dolphins | Sione's Foundation: $2,375
- NRL Round 4 v Raiders | Jenny's Place: $5,444.50
- NRL Round 6 v Warriors | Lifeline: $1,342
- NRL Round 7 v Panthers | Ronald McDonald House: $6,500
- NRL Round 11 v Titans | Carrie's Place: $5,148
- NRL Round 13 v Manly | Hunter Medical Research Institute: $7,274
- NRL Round 16 v Roosters | Breast Cancer Network Aus: $6,226
- NRL Round 20 v Tigers | Mark Hughes Foundation: $7,388.50
- NRL Round 21 v Storm | OzHarvest: $5,718
- NRL Round 24 v Bulldogs | Nova for Women and Children: $7,903.50
- NRL Round 25 v Rabbitohs | Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service: $8,946
- NRL Round 26 v Sharks | Grow a Star: $10,151.50
- NRL Final v Raiders | Hunter Melanoma Foundation: $11,820
- NRLW Final v Broncos | Prelude Australia: $3,640
Thank you to our Members and fans who purchased tickets, and to our dedicated charity partners who made this possible and volunteered on game days.