Do you think you have what it takes to be a Red Energy Newcastle Knights Cheerleader?
If you are enthusiastic, athletic, can confidently represent the Newcastle Knights and are committed to being part of a highly trained dance team, then we want you!
The Newcastle Knights are seeking highly motivated & talented individuals who have a passion for performance and are dedicated to becoming professional Club ambassadors. Your role will include representing the Newcastle Knights on game days and at a variety of corporate, community and charity events across the year.
Applicants will be selected based on several criteria including:
- Dance ability
- Physical fitness
- Personality & Professionalism
The Newcastle Knights will be holding auditions for the 2021 cheerleading team on Tuesday 19th January at McDonald Jones Stadium, 294 Turton Road, Broadmeadow at 6pm.
To be considered for a position in the 2021 Newcastle Knights Cheerleading Team, applicants must be:
- Over 18 years of age, as of 1st March 2021 & possess a current drivers license
- Available for all Newcastle Knights home games
- Available for all training sessions, once a week, held on a Tuesday evening
- Available for community appearances (both charity and paid)
- Have the ability to perform routines with 4-6 hours rehearsal
- Have a positive attitude and show flexibility & commitment in all aspects of this position
Applicants will be required to download and complete the below audition form which includes important information regarding the format of the audition process and return it to email@example.com along with a current full-length photograph which will remain the property of the Newcastle Knights. Alternatively, you can mail the form to:
PO Box 152
Wickham, NSW, 2293
All applications must be in by 5pm, Monday 18th January.
Should you require further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sally Harper on 02 4028 9115