The nib Newcastle Knights have named Chris Randall in the No.9 ahead of Sunday's game against Melbourne.
Having lost both Connor Watson (Achilles) and Andrew McCullough (hamstring) for the season, Randall comes into the starting side for what will be his first NRL game since making his debut in Round 3.
Coach Adam O'Brien - brought to you by Allara Learning - has named Phoenix Crossland and Josh King on the bench for what will be their first game in the top grade this season.
"It's our history. It's our culture. It's an opportunity to educate."
Crossland comes onto the bench for Watson, while Aidan Guerra replaces Sione Mata'utia in the backrow.
Mata’utia suffered a syndesmosis injury against the Bulldogs.
He will have an operation this week and is expected to be sidelined for six weeks.
1. Kalyn Ponga brought to you by - East Coast Building and Pest
2. Enari Tuala brought to you by - Reflections Holiday Parks
3. Tautau Moga brought to you by - O'Bryan Electrical & Solar
4. Bradman Best brought to you by - McDonald Jones Homes
5. Hymel Hunt brought to you by - Kelly Suzuki Cardiff
6. Kurt Mann brought to you by - Greg Tapp Printing
Pearce: Ownership, kicking, form, future
7. Mitchell Pearce brought to you by - Wellman Strata
8. David Klemmer brought to you by - M&J Chickens
9. Chris Randall brought to you by - Knights Digital
10. Jacob Saifiti brought to you by - Port Hunter Conveyors
11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon brought to you by - Wests
12. Aidan Guerra brought to you by - MusclePharm
13. Mitchell Barnett brought to you by - Allara Learning
14. Phoenix Crossland brought to you by - NBN News
15. Josh King brought to you by - Mine Super
16. Pasami Saulo brought to you by - Triple M 102.9
17. Herman Ese'ese brought to you by - Brydens Lawyers
18. Tex Hoy
19. Jirah Momoisea
20. Mason Lino
21. Matt Croker
Date: Sunday, August 2
Location: Sunshine Coast Stadium
NRL kick-off: 4:05pm