The Mark Hughes Foundation (MHF) is celebrating its first MHF Magic Ball this Saturday night at Wests New Lambton.
While the event is sold out, with 460 guests expected to attend the Ball hosted by Dr Chris Brown, you can still show your support for this great cause.
A silent auction raising funds for brain cancer research is currently live, and you don't need to be a guest on the night to bid.
There are a number of experiences for Knights or footy fans that money normally just can't buy including:
- Round 25 Newcastle Knights coaches experience for two - includes a game day experience with the Newcastle Knights with a view of the game from the coaches box, an opportunity to gain photos and autographs with players and coaching staff post game in the chang rooms and warm-up room, and one car parking pass.
- Captains Lunch with Chief, Bedsy and Joey for 10 people - experience of a lifetime for all Knights fans. Enjoy lunch for 10 with Paul "The Chief" Harragon, Andrew "Joey" Johns and Danny "Bedsy" Buderus with Mark Hughes as MC. Plenty of stories and laughs to be shared, at Figtree Churrasco Bar and Grill.
- Footy Fan Experience like on other - two experiences rolled into one. The ultimate Sunday at the footy! Get transferred to Sydney by H2 Hunter Hummers for a behind the scenes Sunday Footy Show experience for two, meet the team, tour the studio and rub shoulders with the guests. Follow with a transfer to that day's Channel 9 NRL televised football game and hang with the commentary team. This is a once in a lifetime chance to live your football dream. Valid for the 2016 NRL season and subject to availability.
- Newcastle Knights framed and signed heritage jersey - the ultimate collectors item for any Newcastle Knights fan. Framed and signed by both Premiership winning captains in the 1997 and 2001 Grand Finals, this is definitely one for the pool room. Complete with photos, do not miss out on this special piece of sporting memorabilia.
- Fully catered Knights corporate suite for 20 people - enjoy a corporate suite for 20 people including all food and beverage for the last home game of the season. Old Boys Day is one not to miss with all the old Knights players in attendance.
For a complete look at all 46 auction items click HERE and don't miss out on these awesome auction items up for grabs! Auction finishes 10pm 15 August 2015.