Thanks to the Newcastle Knights and Hunter Venues, adult Members who attend at least 10 of the Knights’ 12 home games will be automatically in the running to win a 5-night trip for two to Hamilton Island.
Full season Knights Membership, which allows access to 12 home games, offers great value with Members paying as little as $33 per game for a Platinum Membership seat, a saving of more than $17 compared to the casual ticket price.
A general admission family of four Membership would cost $29 per game, a $36 savings over the casual price of $65 per game!
Since Memberships are transferable (adult to adult, junior to junior and concession to concession) any Member with 12-game access has more opportunity to have their Member card scanned at every game.
Any adult Knights Member that attends 10 of 12 games will be automatically entered to win. The winner will be announced at the Round 25 game against the Canterbury Bulldogs.
- Five (5) nights stay at the Reef View Hotel – Run of House room
- Full buffet breakfast for two adults
- A round of 18 holes of golf for two adults on Dent Island
- A spa treatment for two adults $150 total
- Return Hamilton Island airport/marina to hotel transfers
- Use of the scheduled ‘Island Shuttle’ service
- Unlimited use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment
The Prize is valid until March 30 2016.
Sponsors of the promotion are Hunter Venues, Gema Catering, Robert Oatley Wines, Robinson Property and the Newcastle Knights