Request merchandise, autographs & appearances
The nib Newcastle Knights have a proud history of community support and engagement within the Hunter Region.
To be eligible for an approved donation or player appearance please submit an online form below via email only. All requests must meet our Club's set criteria below:
- Priority will be given to Newcastle & Hunter Valley based not-for-profit organisations, schools, rugby league clubs and Newcastle Knights members.
- Requests not submitted online through the Donation Request Form or are incomplete will not be considered.
- Requests for merchandise must be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the event/fundraising activity (to allow for application assessment & postage) and six (6) weeks for player & coaching staff appearances.
- Only one request per calendar year and per organisation/initiative will be considered.
- Requests in support of Knights Charity Partners will not be considered due to the level of support already provided by the Club.
- Third party requests will not be considered i.e. a business raising funds for a charity.
- Donation requests for events raising money for individual people's needs will be considered on a case by case basis. To be eligible for consideration, evidence of significant personal hardship (caused by declared natural disaster, injury leading to permanent disability, or similar) must be provided.
- Requests from organisations that have made successful applications in the previous 1-2 years will only be considered if sufficient stock is available.
- Donated merchandise must only be used for the purpose on the application and must not be sold online or used for personal gain.
- Request for monetary donations will not be considered.
- Due to the large number of requests the Knights receive each year, under no circumstances will the Club accept any item of merchandise to be signed.
- The Knights conduct a number of events for its Members each year which provide an opportunity to meet the team and get an autograph from your favourite players. Alternatively, you can attend an open training session to get your item signed.
- Appearances are for a maximum of 1 hour, unless otherwise negotiated during the application process.
- Requests from individuals and organisations for player appearances at birthdays, weddings or other private celebrations will not be considered.
- Applicants must provide correspondence on company/organisation letterhead certifying the authenticity of the player appearance activity.
- Player appearances are limited to one (1) per organisation, event or activity per year (except for nominated charity partners).
- The Club reserves the right to re-allocate player appearances in the event of injury/illness/change of training schedules holds the right to decline a request based on any of the criteria listed above.
- The Knights reserve the right to decline any request based on any of the criteria listed above.
- Merchandise Requests: Complete this online form.
- Player & Coaching Staff Appearance Request: Complete this online form.
Please email this form to email@example.com
You'll receive an email with the outcome of your request. If successful you will also be required to undertake a short questionnaire using the form provided at the time of your donation approval.
The nib Newcastle Knights have a formalised approach to requests for tributes and other memorial activities. To view the policy, click here.