Seven-time Premiership winning coach Wayne Bennett leads a rejuvenated Newcastle Knights into 2013 with all eyes set firmly on playing finals football.
The return from injury of captain Kurt Gidley and the addition of internationals Beau Scott and Jeremy Smith along with the likes of Darius Boyd, Danny Buderus and Akuila Uate give the Knights one of the strongest rosters in the NRL.
In 2013, the Knights aim to win on and off the field - and give the Hunter and Newcastle a team of which to be proud.
2012 Key Statistics:
- 12.95 million National TV audience (Up 13%)
- Average crowds 21,000 (Up 40%)
- 17,800 Members (Up 30%)
- Over 20,000 corporate guests (Up 30%)
- $10m of media exposure generated for our partners.
The Knights are a Club on the rise, a world class management, playing and coaching team has been assembled with the support of world class sponsors and partners. A partnership with the Knights represents a unique marketing platform for significant national and regional impact and exposure for your brand.
Join us in 2013.
A wide range of sponsorship opportunities are available including:
• Major On-Kit Sponsorship: Become a Major Sponsor of the Newcastle Knights and attract millions of dollars worth of national media exposure by displaying your logo on the playing kit and merchandise of the Newcastle Knights. Achieve maximum brand awareness, recognition and demonstrate your commitment to sport and the Hunter community.
• Coach Sponsorship: Associate your company with the NRL's greatest ever coach. Display your logo on the collar, training t-shirt and coaching box of 7-time Premiership winning coach Wayne Bennett and have Wayne address your staff and clients - a truly unique opportunity to partner with a legend of the game.
• LED Digital Sideline Advertising: Exposure your brand to the thousands at Hunter Stadium and the millions watching on TV at home with high quality, dynamic LED advertising.
• Official Partner: Exclusive relationship with the club offering stadium signage, big screen advertising, corporate hospitality, online promotion and player access. Ensures maximum exposure and awareness amongst the club's passionate fan base.
• Match Day Sponsorship: Promote your brand through sponsorship of a Knights NRL match including stadium advertising, corporate hospitality, pitch access and promotional activities at the ground.
• Jersey Sponsorship: Link your organisation with the star players of the Knights. Includes stadium advertising and announcements, player appearances and a signed jersey.
For more information, please contact Mark Duffield-Thomas, General Manager Sponsorship on 0457 100 539 email@example.com