Thursday 15 November 2012 10:53 AM
Newcastle Knights Members and supporters will get the chance to view the 2013 draw for the first time next week.
The draw was originally scheduled to be released by the NRL this week but has been delayed.
NRL General Manager of Football Operations, Mr Nathan McGuirk, said that while the draw was close to finalisation there were a number of steps needed to ensure that there was the greatest possible alignment of contractual obligations and club requests.
“This has been the most complex draw process we have attempted,” Mr McGuirk said on Thursday.
“The modelling so far looks really exciting but we are not at the point yet where we can finalise the draw and I expect that will happen next week.
“Our focus here is on delivering the best result and that is what we believe we can achieve.”
Keep an eye on newcastleknights.com.au for updates.